- To play lacrosse, your player needs an active USA Lacrosse membership. Click on USA Lacrosse to the right to join and receive your member number before beginning our club registration. You may also lookup your player's USA Lacrosse member number if you have forgotten it at: https://memberlookup.uslacrosse.org/usl/index
- To register for the 2023 season with Capital City / Westside Lacrosse, please click the Regular Season Registration button on the right. You will be directed to a TeamSnap registration form via a new window. Note that you will need to create a TeamSnap account during the process if you do not already have one.
- Please complete your registration by March 1st (High School) or March 19th (Youth) to take advantage of our Early Bird Discount.
- Boys High School: $625 Early Bird; $675 after March 1
- Girls High School: $450 Early Bird; $500 after March 1
- Girls 10/11U: $150 Early Bird; $200 after March 19
- Girls 14U: $200 Early Bird; $250 after March 19
- Boys 8U: $175 Early Bird; $225 after March 19
- Boys 10U: $200 Early Bird; $250 after March 19
- Boys 12U: $225 Early Bird; $275 after March 19
- Boys 14U: $250 Early Bird; $300 after March 19
- There is a $100 Non-refundable deposit for each registration AND
- USA Lacrosse membership valid through 6/30/23 is required.